Mindfulness combines ancient wisdom from the East with psychological methods from the West.
For many years mindfulness has been an evidence based training and method used and practiced in many different countries around the world.
Thirty years of research show that a large amount of people who have followed and finished an 8 week mindfulness course experience the following long lasting results:
* Long lasting reduction of physical and psychological problems
* Increase in finding possibilities to relax
* Reduction of sensations of pain and increase of possibilities in ways of dealing with pain sensations that will last
* Increase in energy level and in experience of more enthusiasm and joyfulness in life
* Increase in self confidence
* Increase in ability to deal more effective with stressful situations (short and longterm)
For the latest scientific findings on mindfulness and meditation see the book:
The Science of Meditation by Daniel Goleman & Richard J. Davidson (2017)