Mindfulness is for everybody who:
* Would like to live in more awareness
* Would like to be less occupied by the mind and thoughts
* Would like to feel less stressed, worried or tensed.
* Would like to enjoy the little things in life
* Is experiencing a burn-out, sleeping problems, fatigue, anxiety etc.
* Has chronic problems like pain, heart failure, high blood pressure etc.
When you are ‘mindful’, you are in full awareness of the moment, without judgement. You are aware of what you are experiencing in your mind and body, and you can allow for things to be as they actually are, at that moment. You are paying attention with kindness & curiosity and choosing your behavior.
If you practise and feel mindful on a regular basis you will feel more calm, less stressed, more aware, joyful and alive!